1. What Personal Information We Collect
Information Collected Automatically
Each time you visit the Site, we may automatically collect certain types of information. Some examples of automatic information we may collect are as follows:
- Your IP address, MAC address, browser type, operating system, device-identifying information, type of computer, and type of Web browser software, the specific webpages visited during your connection, and the domain name from which you accessed the Site.
- Information about your browsing behavior, such as the date and time you visit the Site, the areas or pages of the Site that you visit, the amount of time you spend viewing the Site, the number of times you return to the Site and other clickstream data.
- We may use “cookies” of different types to recognize your computer. A cookie is a small text file that a website, online application, or e-mail may save to your internet browser and/or your computer’s hard drive for use in subsequent visits to the Site or other sites.
We may use web beacons, match scripts, pixel tags or similar technologies that allow us to know if a particular web page was visited, an e-mail opened, or links in the email utilized. In some instances, these technologies may allow us to match activities with particular users.
We may combine the information we collect through cookies, web beacons, or other technology tools with other information we have collected from you or information from other sources.
Information You Give Us
We may collect any information, such as your including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information, email address, and phone number. For example, this information is collected when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site.
2. Use of Personal Information Collected
How do we use your personal information?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you;
- For marketing and promotional purposes;
- To create a statistical analysis of users’ behavior;
- For content improvement;
- To customize the content and layout of the Site;
- To notify you about updates to the Site;
- To take other actions in response to your inquiries or other website activities
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- To provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
3. Sharing or Disclosure of Personal Information
We will not sell or disclose to third parties any personal information, such as names, postal and e-mail addresses, telephone numbers, and other personal information which users voluntarily provide to us, except as follows:
- We use outside service providers and third-party analytics tools to facilitate the Site and overall operation, and to perform functions on our behalf, such as monitoring visitors to our Site, sending postal mail and email, analyzing data, monitoring visitor comments through automated spam detection services, and providing customer service. These third parties may have access to your personal information as needed to perform their functions, but they may not use it for any other purpose.
- We may make certain information available to third parties for various purposes, including (i) compliance with various reporting obligations; (ii) for business or marketing purposes; or (iii) to assist such parties in understanding our users’ interests, habits, and usage patterns for certain programs, content, services, advertisements, promotions, and/or functionality available through the Site. Where required under applicable law, we will only use anonymized or aggregated information for these purposes.
- We may disclose your information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with state and federal laws, in response to a court order, judicial or other government subpoena or warrant, or to otherwise cooperate with law enforcement or other governmental agencies.
- We also reserve the right to disclose your information that we believe, in good faith, is appropriate or necessary to (i) take precautions against liability, (ii) protect ourselves or others from fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful uses or activity, (iii) investigate and defend ourselves against any third-party claims or allegations, (iv) protect the security or integrity of the Site and any facilities or equipment used to make the Site available, or (v) protect our property or other legal rights (including, but not limited to, enforcement of our rights and agreements), or the rights, property, or safety of others.
- Information about our users, including Personal Information, may be disclosed and otherwise transferred to an acquirer, or successor or assignee as part of any merger, acquisition, debt financing, sale of assets, or similar transaction, as well as in the event of an insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership in which information is transferred to one or more third parties as one of our business assets, including disclosures in connection with due diligence in advance of such a transaction.
- We may share Personal Information with our affiliates, subsidiaries and branch offices to which it is reasonably necessary or desirable for us to disclose Personal Information in order to carry out the above-mentioned information processing purposes.
- We may also share Personal Information for any other purposes disclosed to you at the time we collect your information or with your consent.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- Bing: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
TEXT MARKETING AND NOTIFICATIONS:
4. Cookies Policy
The Site uses “cookies,” which are small pieces of information stored by your browser or other application on your computer's browser or hard drive. The cookies are used to connect your computer with information stored about your online activity, searches and preferences both within the same website visit and from one visit to the next on the Site and/or other websites. Some examples of this data include your account preferences, user specific information on pages accessed, searched terms or addresses entered, and previous visits to the sites. We use both session ID cookies and persistent cookies. A session cookie expires when your browser is closed, and a persistent cookie may stay on your hard drive for an extended period. Session cookies make it easier for you to navigate our site; persistent cookies can perform such activities as storing your password for forums or blogs so you do not have to sign in every time you visit those areas, and/or may be used to enable us to track and target the interests of our users so as to enhance the overall experience of using our Site.
The “help” portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive new cookies or how to disable cookies altogether. If you reject cookies, you may not be able to participate in certain activities or receive a promotion tailored to you. The Site does not control and does not guarantee the effectiveness of browser-based tools for managing cookies.
We also use Google Analytics to monitor activity on the Site. To learn how Google Analytics collects and processes data, please visit: “How Google uses data when you use our partners’ sites or apps” located at www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners
We or our partners may also use Flash cookies (also known as Local Stored Objects) or other similar technologies. A Flash cookie is a small data file placed on a computer using Adobe Flash or similar technology that may be built into your computer or downloaded or installed by you to your computer. We use these technologies to personalize and enhance your online experience, facilitate processes, and personalize and store your settings. Flash cookies may help our website visitors to, for example, set volume preference associated with a video experience and perform surveys. They help us improve our Site by measuring which areas are of greatest interest to customers. They may be recognized by other sites or by our marketing or business partners. Flash cookies are different from browser cookies and the cookie management tools provided by your browser may not remove Flash cookies. Click here to learn how to manage privacy and storage settings for Flash cookies. If you disable Flash cookies or other similar technologies, please be aware that you may not have access to certain features and services that make your online experience more efficient and enjoyable.
We may also use web beacons, which are electronic images that may be used on our websites or in our emails. We use web beacons to deliver cookies, count visits, understand usage and campaign effectiveness and to tell if an email has been opened and acted upon.
Under Age 13
Our Site is not specifically directed toward children, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from persons under the age of 13 on our Site without verifiable parental consent. If we learn that a child under the age of 13 has submitted personally identifiable information online without parental consent, we will take all reasonable measures to delete such information from our databases and to not use such information for any purpose (except where necessary to protect the safety of the child or others as required or allowed by law). If you become aware of any personally identifiable information we have collected from children under 13, please contact us at email@example.com or by calling 877-504-9411.
6. Links to Other Websites
7. Social Media
8. Data Security
We use industry-standard techniques on the Site to help to protect any personal information you have provided to us from loss, misuse or alteration. However, please be aware that no method of electronic storage can ever be 100% secure. Therefore as is the case with any organization - we are not in a position to guarantee the absolute security of your information. In this regard, we urge you to take every precaution to protect your personal data while you are on the Internet. At a minimum, we encourage you to make sure that you are using a secure browser as you surf the Internet.
9. Do Not Track
Some internet browsers include the ability to transmit “Do Not Track” signals. Our Site does not process or respond to “Do Not Track” signals. Our Site does not allow for third parties to collect personal information about your online activities over time and across different websites when you access the Site.
10. Your Privacy Rights
Depending on your jurisdiction of residents, you may have the right to know, the right to request, the right to correct, and/or the right to delete your personal information collected by this Site. For more information about your privacy rights please contact us as described below.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e‑mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail using the details provided below:
The Seaside Style
Attn: Kendall Andrews
178 Market Street, Santa Rosa Beach FL 32459, United States