It’s that time again…time to turn those clocks forward! So before you start lamenting over “losing” that hour, think of it this way: Setting the clocks ahead means another hour of daylight at the end of your day!
Here is a short and simple list of things you can do to take advantage of the extra light:
- Have a dinner picnic.
- Cook a fantastic meal on the grill you have been staring at all winter.
- Take an evening walk.
- Let your kids run off their extra energy at a local playground or park.
- Finally start that garden you have always wanted.
- Check out an outdoor concert.
- Hang a clothesline and discover how awesome your clothes will smell after line drying!
- Watch the sun set (or moon rise).
- Play an after-dinner game with the kids outside.
- Cozy up to the fence and catch up with your neighbors.
- Treat your dog to an extra-long run.
- Treat yourself to ice-cream.
- And last but not least, keep your lights, TV, and any other electronic gadgets off for another hour!