We have all seen the streams of photos on Pinterest and Instagram of girls showing off their epic bracelet layerings, and what can we say? It is truly an art form! Below is a handy dandy guide from Jaclyn Johnson of Some Notes On Napkins on how to create a super fun arm party of your own! There are a few key components to getting a complimentary combo of metal, color swagger on your wrist:
- Start with the metals. Stick with gold or silver. Choose a chunky piece and then a more dainty piece. (I like the ratio of 1 thick metal piece for every 2 or 3 thinner metal pieces.)
- Add some color. Give the party a pop! I really like the elastic bracelets with gold coverings for a more elegant look, and the more fabric-y colorful bracelets for a daytime look. As far as color schemes, go for a more bold look with neons or mix and match with earth tones, mustards pinks!
- Throw in a watch. Make sure to match your metals! Add in a retro gold watch for a glam look or throw on your every day leather watch band for additional texture.
- Personal flare. Throw in a piece with your name or a saying for some extra personalization! If you are a glam girl, add some diamonds or rhinestones. A little punk rock? Let"s see those spikes! Can"t get enough of the navajo trend? Add some printed pieces!
The best part of the party is making it your own!
Here"s how to enter the contest:
- Style your wrist and take a photo.
- Email your picture to [email protected] (Please include your full name in the email.)
All photos that are submitted will be added to the on Pinterest. The Arm Party picture with the most "Likes" and "Repins" will receive a $50 gift card from Perspicasity!
Don"t forget to send your friends to our to vote! The winner will be announced on August 31. Good luck!